Lane closures on Northampton Boulevard this weekend
Virginia Beach, Va. - Virginia Beach Public Works has announced temporary lane closures and traffic stoppages at the intersection of Northampton Boulevard and Wesleyan Drive on Sunday, February 10, 2013, from 7 a.m. until 1 p.m.
Beginning at 7 a.m., crews will be installing traffic signal mast arms – one eastbound and one westbound – which will require brief, temporary traffic stoppages in all approaching traffic lanes.
The entire operation is expected to be completed by 1 p.m., and traffic will resume as usual.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen