Lane closures on Northampton Boulevard this weekend
Virginia Beach, Va. - Virginia Beach Public Works has announced temporary lane closures and traffic stoppages at the intersection of Northampton Boulevard and Wesleyan Drive on Sunday, February 10, 2013, from 7 a.m. until 1 p.m.
Beginning at 7 a.m., crews will be installing traffic signal mast arms – one eastbound and one westbound – which will require brief, temporary traffic stoppages in all approaching traffic lanes.
The entire operation is expected to be completed by 1 p.m., and traffic will resume as usual.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Kill Devil Hills man sentenced for 2012 beating, sexual assault of girlfriend
- Watch: Arizona pug takes on police K-9
- Elizabeth City's "Operation Double Down" cracks down on illegal drug sales