Second arson of the weekend reported on the Eastern Shore
The second arson of the weekend on the Eastern Shore was reported Saturday night.
At approximately 10:59 p.m. Virginia State Police responded to the 2500 block of Foxgrove Road in Parksley to an abandoned structure fire.
Over 40 fires have been set on the Eastern shore since mid-November. All of them have been set in abandoned structures.
Anyone with information about these fires is asked to call the Virginia State Police toll-free at 1-800-582-8350 or (757) 424-6820; or call the Accomack County Sheriff’s Office at (757) 787-1131. There is a reward of up to $5,000 for information on the Accomack County fires that leads to an arrest and conviction.Submit Your Photo
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time
- Elizabeth City's "Operation Double Down" cracks down on illegal drug sales