Oprah hit with lawsuit
Oprah has been hit by a lawsuit
Oprah Winfrey’s own network has been sued by a former employee claiming she is the victim of sex and pregnancy discrimination, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
Carolyn Hommel reportedly claimed she was hired in 2010 as senior director of scheduling and acquisitions at the network in a lawsuit filed Friday in Los Angeles Superior Court.
She was replaced by a temporary employee when she was forced to take a medical leave during her pregnancy.
Faces of meth
Va. vanity plates
Way too tan
- Cargo ship runs aground in high winds off Virginia Beach
- UPDATE: Police identify two children dead after multi-vehicle crash in Sandbridge
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- Which Hampton Roads city is the cheapest for your family?
- VIDEO: Why it's not a good idea to take selfies with moving trains