Oprah hit with lawsuit
Oprah has been hit by a lawsuit
Oprah Winfrey’s own network has been sued by a former employee claiming she is the victim of sex and pregnancy discrimination, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
Carolyn Hommel reportedly claimed she was hired in 2010 as senior director of scheduling and acquisitions at the network in a lawsuit filed Friday in Los Angeles Superior Court.
She was replaced by a temporary employee when she was forced to take a medical leave during her pregnancy.
Faces of meth
Va. vanity plates
Way too tan
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen
- ‘Little hero’ uses Facetime to save his mom