Virginia Beach police searching for people who passed counterfeit bills
Virginia Beach, Va. – Virginia Beach police are asking for help identifying two people who passed counterfeit bills on Saturday.
Police say the man and woman used the bills around 3:45pm to pay for merchandise at Hair City at 1509 Lynnhaven Parkway.
Anyone with information about this crime is encouraged to call the Virginia Beach Crime Solvers Office at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP (562-5887). Callers remain anonymous and are eligible to receive a cash reward of up to $1,000 if their information leads to an arrest.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Kill Devil Hills man sentenced for 2012 beating, sexual assault of girlfriend
- Watch: Arizona pug takes on police K-9
- Man struck and killed by truck in Newport News; driver arrested