Beach lane closures scheduled; Rocking Chair Lane
The closure will begin at 7 a.m. on Monday, February 4, 2013, until 5 p.m. on Monday, February 11.
Crews will be installing sewer force mains along Nimmo Parkway that connects with Rocking Chair Lane.
Signs regarding road closure will be posted in advance advising motorists of the closing.
All work is weather permitting.
- Store owner forgives thief who returned $300 samurai sword to his Beach business
- Jeremy Mayfield’s $1.3 million mansion to be burned down
- Update: Driver charged after Amtrak train from Norfolk hits car in Waverly
- "Katherine" the 14-foot-long shark could be headed to Virginia Beach
- Who wrote it -- man or woman? Take our handwriting quiz!