Beach lane closures scheduled; Rocking Chair Lane
The closure will begin at 7 a.m. on Monday, February 4, 2013, until 5 p.m. on Monday, February 11.
Crews will be installing sewer force mains along Nimmo Parkway that connects with Rocking Chair Lane.
Signs regarding road closure will be posted in advance advising motorists of the closing.
All work is weather permitting.
- UPDATE: Two girls die after crash in Sandbridge, five others hospitalized
- UPDATE: Cargo ship runs aground in Virginia Beach; crews to start salvage plan Friday
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- Which Hampton Roads city is the cheapest for your family?
- Virginia Beach residents angered by early-morning reverse 911 call