Woman’s father shares thoughts on his daughter’s deployment to Afghanistan
Video: A woman in Texas is one of several female soldiers getting ready to deploy to Afghanistan next month. Alex Boyer talks to her and her father – who says he does not support the decision to let women serve in combat roles.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- Girl receives over 200 stitches in her head after vicious pit bull attack in Newport News
- Slain officer's text messages will be evidence at murder trial
- Family says 22-pound cat held them hostage in their own home