Snowmobile hits crowd of spectators after failed jump during Winter X Games
A young man was treated and released from the hospital after a runaway snowmobile came crashing into a group of fans at the X Games in Aspen, Colorado on Sunday night.
The fan was put on a stretcher and taken to Aspen Valley Hospital for further evaluation of his right knee, where he was treated and released.
Australian Jackson Strong was attempting a backflip over his sled in the best trick competition when he got away from the snowmobile. Strong fell to the ground away from the snowmobile, which accelerated toward a fence lined with fans.
Strong walked off the course and continued in the competition.
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million
- Owner of Chesapeake nail salon shot during robbery