Unused tickets from Friday night’s Admirals game will be honored the rest of this season
Norfolk, Va. – Due to inclement weather and the resulting traffic conditions, the Norfolk Admirals have announced that any unused tickets for the Friday contest against the Bridgeport Sound Tigers will be honored for any remaining 2012-13 regular season game played at Norfolk Scope Arena (based upon ticket availability).
These unused tickets may only be redeemed at the Norfolk Scope Box Office.
The Admirals and Sound Tigers play once again tomorrow night at Scope. The annual Guns and Hoses game to benefit Children’s Hospital of the King’s Daughters takes place at 4:00 p.m. before the Admirals and Sound Tigers play at 7:15 p.m.
A ticket to one game gets you into the other for free. Plus, the third post-game skate with the Admirals of the season takes place after the conclusion of Saturday’s Admirals contest. A limited number of skates will be available or you may bring your own skates.
- Mom forces bullying daughter to don thrift store threads
- Update: Police officer kills man at Norfolk Wells Fargo; deceased suspect identified
- Two FBI agents killed in training accident in Virginia Beach
- 911 calls released after man is dragged under car for miles
- $1 Million Powerball ticket sold in Virginia