Texting woman falls into canal [Viral Video]
Most of us have done it before – texting and walking. But a woman in England accidentally fell into an icy canal while doing it and the whole thing was captured on video.
Capital FM Radio personality Laura Safe was reportedly texting a message to her boyfriend on her way to a Birmingham shopping center.
She apparently did not notice the icy cold canal a few feet from the base of a stairway and fell right in.
“Oh dear. I should really be called Laura UNsafe after the day I’ve had! Lol,” she tweeted, according to U.K.’s The Sun newspaper. “I thought ice on the canal was pavement because it looked dark in the corner of my eye.”
Read more: The Sun.
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen
- ‘Little hero’ uses Facetime to save his mom