VDOT update on road conditions
VIDEO: Kris Purzycki with VDOT talks to Blaine and Laila about road conditions. How are things looking on the interstates? So far, so good, he says. No patches of ice have yet been reported. Roads have been pre-treated. No ‘icing over’ of roads, yet, Purzycki says. Crews will be on standby for winter road condition response measures.
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen
- ‘Little hero’ uses Facetime to save his mom