Hampton city roads pre-treated for snow
Hampton, Va. - Workers from Hampton’s Department of Public Works have been pre-treating arterial roads and bridges for any possible snow or ice as a fast-moving weather system moves into the area from the Ohio Valley, officials say.
The National Weather Service in Wakefield, Va. said the system should blow across the area Thursday morning.
The city’s Office of Emergency Management is monitoring the weather for any updates on the forecast.
- 2 million Facebook, Gmail and Twitter passwords stolen in massive hack, report says
- UPDATE: Train derailment near Princess Anne Road and Ballentine Blvd. in Norfolk
- VB Navy SEAL arrested for selling military weapons, ammunition
- Chesterfield teen charged with sexually abusing pregnant pit bull
- Grandy EMT allegedly hid camera in bunk room, Radio Shack tanning booth