Hampton city roads pre-treated for snow
Hampton, Va. - Workers from Hampton’s Department of Public Works have been pre-treating arterial roads and bridges for any possible snow or ice as a fast-moving weather system moves into the area from the Ohio Valley, officials say.
The National Weather Service in Wakefield, Va. said the system should blow across the area Thursday morning.
The city’s Office of Emergency Management is monitoring the weather for any updates on the forecast.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- Family says 22-pound cat held them hostage in their own home
- UPDATE: Company says ailing 7-year-old will get drug as part of study
- UPDATE: Man shot to death in car in Portsmouth identified