Hampton city roads pre-treated for snow
Hampton, Va. - Workers from Hampton’s Department of Public Works have been pre-treating arterial roads and bridges for any possible snow or ice as a fast-moving weather system moves into the area from the Ohio Valley, officials say.
The National Weather Service in Wakefield, Va. said the system should blow across the area Thursday morning.
The city’s Office of Emergency Management is monitoring the weather for any updates on the forecast.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Who would bully military wives online?
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth reopens after several threats force evacuations