Hampton city roads pre-treated for snow
Hampton, Va. - Workers from Hampton’s Department of Public Works have been pre-treating arterial roads and bridges for any possible snow or ice as a fast-moving weather system moves into the area from the Ohio Valley, officials say.
The National Weather Service in Wakefield, Va. said the system should blow across the area Thursday morning.
The city’s Office of Emergency Management is monitoring the weather for any updates on the forecast.
- 339 gallons of moonshine, 18 weapons seized from Danville ranch
- Home invasion, then a break-in at Chesapeake home
- Two charged after children found in padlocked camper in deplorable conditions
- Facebook comments may have led to at least one of the Eastern Shore arsons
- Portsmouth man accused of assaulting woman, leaving infant in woods