Biden headed to Richmond Friday to discuss gun proposals
Richmond, Va.–According to the White House, Vice President Joe Biden will head to Richmond tomorrow at around 11 a.m. along with the Secretary of Homeland Security Janet Napolitano, Secretary of Health and Human Services Kathleen Sebelius, Deputy U.S. Attorney General Jim Cole, and other Administration officials to hold a discussion about gun violence.
Senator Tim Kaine and Congressman Bobby Scott will also attend.
They will hold the discussion at VCU with experts who have worked on gun safety issues when the Virginia Tech shooting occurred.
- UPDATE: Two girls die after crash in Sandbridge, five others hospitalized
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- Which Hampton Roads city is the cheapest for your family?
- Virginia Beach residents angered by early-morning reverse 911 call
- The real story behind the ‘train selfie’ and the man kicked in head by ‘conductor’