Biden headed to Richmond Friday to discuss gun proposals
Richmond, Va.–According to the White House, Vice President Joe Biden will head to Richmond tomorrow at around 11 a.m. along with the Secretary of Homeland Security Janet Napolitano, Secretary of Health and Human Services Kathleen Sebelius, Deputy U.S. Attorney General Jim Cole, and other Administration officials to hold a discussion about gun violence.
Senator Tim Kaine and Congressman Bobby Scott will also attend.
They will hold the discussion at VCU with experts who have worked on gun safety issues when the Virginia Tech shooting occurred.
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million
- Owner of Chesapeake nail salon shot during robbery