Lane closures this weekend at the Oceanfront
Beginning at 7 a.m., crews will be installing traffic signal mast arms which will require brief, temporary traffic stoppages in all approaching traffic lanes.
The entire operation is expected to be completed by 5 p.m., and traffic will resume as normal.
For questions or additional information, contact Jack McElveen with Highway Electric, Inc., the contractors for this project, at (757) 545-8792.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Kill Devil Hills man sentenced for 2012 beating, sexual assault of girlfriend
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Watch: Arizona pug takes on police K-9