Lane closures this weekend at the Oceanfront
Beginning at 7 a.m., crews will be installing traffic signal mast arms which will require brief, temporary traffic stoppages in all approaching traffic lanes.
The entire operation is expected to be completed by 5 p.m., and traffic will resume as normal.
For questions or additional information, contact Jack McElveen with Highway Electric, Inc., the contractors for this project, at (757) 545-8792.
- Store owner forgives thief who returned $300 samurai sword to his Beach business
- Jeremy Mayfield’s $1.3 million mansion to be burned down
- "Katherine" the 14-foot-long shark could be headed to Virginia Beach
- Update: Driver charged after Amtrak train from Norfolk hits car in Waverly
- Who wrote it -- man or woman? Take our handwriting quiz!