Lip reader knows reason for Michelle Obama’s epic eye-roll
A video that captured Michelle Obama giving Speaker of the House John Boehner an eye-roll continues to go viral.
The clip does not have audio, leaving thousands to speculate what was being discussed.
Now, only the CBS program INSIDE EDITION claims to know what caused the first lady to roll her eyes heavenward.
Apparently, expert lip reader Larry Wenig believes that Boehner was asking President Obama whether he had a chance to have a cigarette before the luncheon.
President Obama gave up cigarettes three years ago, and Boehner is a known chain smoker.
Wenig says that he can see caught Boehner saying, “Somebody won’t let you do it”, referring to Michelle, which prompted the first lady’s big eye roll.
President Obama later joked at the luncheon about Michelle and Boehner’s friendship,saying:
“Michelle and the speaker of the House came to a meeting of the minds that I may be delaying the proceedings too much,” Obama said. “And so I’m just going to be extraordinarily brief and say thank you.”
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Man wants ‘murder’ tattoo removed from neck before trial
- Victim's family angry after killer gets unsupervised leave