How cold will it be Wednesday morning?
Some of the coldest air in years is spreading across Hampton Roads and northeastern North Carolina. Expect the coldest part of our cold snap on Wednesday morning. That’s when some of us will be flirting with single-digit temperatures. Here’s a look at what to expect in your neighborhood, and click here for your complete Live VIPIR Forecast.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Man wants ‘murder’ tattoo removed from neck before trial
- Norfolk Airport holds auction for items from lost and found