Two wanted for stealing electronics in Virginia Beach
Virginia Beach, Va. – Two people are wanted in Virginia Beach for stealing electronics from a Walmart store, police tell NewsChannel 3.
On December 8, 2012, and December 12, 2012, police say a white male and white female stole computer electronics from the Walmart store located at Phoenix Drive, in Virginia Beach. The two were seen driving a green Pontiac Sunfire each time. On one occasion, they had a small child with them.
Police are asking if anyone recognizes these suspects – please notify the First Precinct Property Crimes Unit at 757-385-4377 or the Virginia Beach Crime Solvers Office at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP (562-5887).
Callers remain anonymous and are eligible to receive a cash reward of up to $1,000 if their information leads to an arrest.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Man wants ‘murder’ tattoo removed from neck before trial
- Victim's family angry after killer gets unsupervised leave