Photo tribute to Sandy first responders stirs controversy
High-end fashion magazine, Vogue, has published a photo-spread tribute to the first responders of Hurricane Sandy, featuring first responders.
Some say the photos are raising a few eyebrows.
Models in fancy evening gowns and dresses posing on men and women in uniforms, are displayed hanging off of the side of a Coast Guard boat – posing in factories – and smiling with doctors and nurses in the neo-natal intensive care unit at Bellevue Hospital.
Nice tribute, or tasteless?
Post your comments below.
- Update: Police officer kills man at Norfolk Wells Fargo; deceased suspect identified
- Mom forces bullying daughter to don thrift store threads
- Man shot and killed after pinning James City County police officer between cars
- At least 24 killed in mammoth tornado; more bodies expected
- Virginia Beach man charged with wife's murder