Photo tribute to Sandy first responders stirs controversy
High-end fashion magazine, Vogue, has published a photo-spread tribute to the first responders of Hurricane Sandy, featuring first responders.
Some say the photos are raising a few eyebrows.
Models in fancy evening gowns and dresses posing on men and women in uniforms, are displayed hanging off of the side of a Coast Guard boat – posing in factories – and smiling with doctors and nurses in the neo-natal intensive care unit at Bellevue Hospital.
Nice tribute, or tasteless?
Post your comments below.
- UPDATE: Two more victims die overnight after fatal Sandbridge crash
- WATCH: Judge lashes out at convicted killer "I hope you die in prison"
- Two dead in homicide-suicide shooting in Virginia Beach
- USS Harry S. Truman Carrier Strike Group returns home
- Norfolk resident: 'They had my little stepson on the ground with the gun to his head'