Photo tribute to Sandy first responders stirs controversy
High-end fashion magazine, Vogue, has published a photo-spread tribute to the first responders of Hurricane Sandy, featuring first responders.
Some say the photos are raising a few eyebrows.
Models in fancy evening gowns and dresses posing on men and women in uniforms, are displayed hanging off of the side of a Coast Guard boat – posing in factories – and smiling with doctors and nurses in the neo-natal intensive care unit at Bellevue Hospital.
Nice tribute, or tasteless?
Post your comments below.
- Chesterfield teen charged with sexually abusing pregnant pit bull
- Man accused of stealing from dying friend now a fugitive
- 2 million Facebook, Gmail and Twitter passwords stolen in massive hack, report says
- Police investigating after man claiming workers' comp treated day before for sports injury
- UPDATE: Train derailment near Princess Anne Road and Ballentine Blvd. in Norfolk