Alert: Royal Prestige pots and pans recalled due to fire hazard
WASHINGTON, D.C. – The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission, in cooperation with Hy Cite Enterprises LLC, has announced a voluntary recall of about 1.7 million pieces of cookware.
Officials say the cookware ‘can collapse, crimp or severely deform when exposed to heat, posing a burn and fire hazard to the consumer and nearby property.’
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Who would bully military wives online?
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth reopens after several threats force evacuations