Alert: Royal Prestige pots and pans recalled due to fire hazard
WASHINGTON, D.C. – The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission, in cooperation with Hy Cite Enterprises LLC, has announced a voluntary recall of about 1.7 million pieces of cookware.
Officials say the cookware ‘can collapse, crimp or severely deform when exposed to heat, posing a burn and fire hazard to the consumer and nearby property.’
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time
- Father and son among three arrested in Kitty Hawk drug investigation
- Family, friends gather to remember two girls killed in Ahoskie fire
- South Carolina mother drives van filled with kids into ocean