Alert: Royal Prestige pots and pans recalled due to fire hazard
WASHINGTON, D.C. – The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission, in cooperation with Hy Cite Enterprises LLC, has announced a voluntary recall of about 1.7 million pieces of cookware.
Officials say the cookware ‘can collapse, crimp or severely deform when exposed to heat, posing a burn and fire hazard to the consumer and nearby property.’
- Hampton Roads veterans still waiting up to 30 months for disability claims
- Dolphins surf new submarine's bow wave (video)
- You're eating more calories than you think
- Beach stabbing victim: 'The knife was just in my back, like a ninja' (Video)
- College student from Yorktown wins $1 million lottery prize