Video: Shooting and robbery in front of Olde Town Market
Newport News, Va.—Police have just released a video from a shooting that occurred on Jan. 15, 2013 in front of the Olde Town Market at 39th Street and Marshall Avenue where a man was shot several times during a robbery.
Police say they responded to the calls at around 6:04 p.m. on Tuesday.
They say when units arrived, they found a 26-year-old man suffering from multiple gunshot wounds to the abdomen, hip, thigh and ankle.
He was transported to a local area hospital with reportedly non-life-threatening injuries.
Police say he is now in stable condition.
Police say there may be several witnesses to this crime and they are asking for them to come forward. They are now looking for two suspects who they say shot the victim and one suspect went through the man’s pockets.
If you know anything about this case, please call the Crime Line at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP.
- Sailor's murals give the USS Theodore Roosevelt a splash of color
- Store owner forgives thief who returned $300 samurai sword to his Beach business
- Hampton man shoots suspected burglar who was hiding out inside barber shop closet
- Jeremy Mayfield’s $1.3 million mansion to be burned down
- Shot of the year? Roanoke high schooler makes incredible basket