Video: Shooting and robbery in front of Olde Town Market
Newport News, Va.—Police have just released a video from a shooting that occurred on Jan. 15, 2013 in front of the Olde Town Market at 39th Street and Marshall Avenue where a man was shot several times during a robbery.
Police say they responded to the calls at around 6:04 p.m. on Tuesday.
They say when units arrived, they found a 26-year-old man suffering from multiple gunshot wounds to the abdomen, hip, thigh and ankle.
He was transported to a local area hospital with reportedly non-life-threatening injuries.
Police say he is now in stable condition.
Police say there may be several witnesses to this crime and they are asking for them to come forward. They are now looking for two suspects who they say shot the victim and one suspect went through the man’s pockets.
If you know anything about this case, please call the Crime Line at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Elizabeth City's "Operation Double Down" cracks down on illegal drug sales
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time