Chesapeake police need help to solve South Norfolk homicide
Chesapeake, Va. –Chesapeake police need your help to find out who killed a 26-year-old man in the 1000 Block of Elco Street last year.
Police say Richard Ernest Alexander was shot and killed in the front yard of the home located in South Norfolk on November 20th, 2012.
They say Alexander was last seen with a friend who goes by the name Tay. Police say Tay was allegedly with his girlfriend. They have been unable to locate either person.
If you have any information that could help police with this case, please call the Crime Line at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP.
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen
- Woman's body found on Yorktown Beach
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million