Chesapeake man shot in the leg while walking down the street
Chesapeake, Va. – Chesapeake police are investigating a shooting in the South Norfolk section of the city.
A man says he was walking in the area of the 2000 block of Linster Street shortly before 1:00am Sunday, when he heard gunshots and felt a pain in his leg.
When officers and medics arrived, they found the victim with a gunshot wound to his leg.
He was transported to Sentara Norfolk General Hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
If anybody has any information regarding this shooting they can call the crime line at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP or text “CHESTIP” with information to CRIMES (274637). Crime Line tipsters may remain anonymous.
- Store owner forgives thief who returned $300 samurai sword to his Beach business
- UPDATE: "Katherine" the Great White Shark spotted in the surf off Kitty Hawk
- Jeremy Mayfield’s $1.3 million mansion to be burned down
- Some mail sent to sailors aboard the USS Harry S. Truman was lost at sea
- Update: Driver charged after Amtrak train from Norfolk hits car in Waverly