Chesapeake man shot in the leg while walking down the street
Chesapeake, Va. – Chesapeake police are investigating a shooting in the South Norfolk section of the city.
A man says he was walking in the area of the 2000 block of Linster Street shortly before 1:00am Sunday, when he heard gunshots and felt a pain in his leg.
When officers and medics arrived, they found the victim with a gunshot wound to his leg.
He was transported to Sentara Norfolk General Hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
If anybody has any information regarding this shooting they can call the crime line at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP or text “CHESTIP” with information to CRIMES (274637). Crime Line tipsters may remain anonymous.
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million
- Owner of Chesapeake nail salon shot during robbery