Temporary lane closures at the Oceanfront
Beginning at 7 a.m., crews will be installing traffic signal mast arms which will require brief, temporary traffic stoppages in all approaching traffic lanes.
The entire operation is expected to be completed by 3 p.m., and traffic will resume as normal.
For questions or additional information, contact Jack McElveen with Highway Electric, Inc., the contractors for this project, at (757) 545-8792.
- 2 million Facebook, Gmail and Twitter passwords stolen in massive hack, report says
- UPDATE: Train derailment near Princess Anne Road and Ballentine Blvd. in Norfolk
- Chesterfield teen charged with sexually abusing pregnant pit bull
- Dominion Blvd. emergency closure in place
- Police investigating after man claiming workers' comp treated day before for sports injury