Temporary lane closures at the Oceanfront
Beginning at 7 a.m., crews will be installing traffic signal mast arms which will require brief, temporary traffic stoppages in all approaching traffic lanes.
The entire operation is expected to be completed by 3 p.m., and traffic will resume as normal.
For questions or additional information, contact Jack McElveen with Highway Electric, Inc., the contractors for this project, at (757) 545-8792.
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million
- Owner of Chesapeake nail salon shot during robbery