Rock ‘N Play Infant Sleepers recalled due to mold concerns
Fisher-Price is pulling hundreds of thousands of baby sleepers from shelves.
The company says the recall is because of mold concerns.
At least 16 babies have been treated for respiratory issues and hives from using it. The company is recalling about 800,000 sleepers.
It says mold can develop between the removable seat cushions and the frame, the more it is used. Only sleepers that have mold are included.
Have you experienced mold from the use of this product? Send us a Tweet @WTKR3.
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Virginia Beach teen killed in six-car crash on I-64 in Hampton
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years