Rock ‘N Play Infant Sleepers recalled due to mold concerns
Fisher-Price is pulling hundreds of thousands of baby sleepers from shelves.
The company says the recall is because of mold concerns.
At least 16 babies have been treated for respiratory issues and hives from using it. The company is recalling about 800,000 sleepers.
It says mold can develop between the removable seat cushions and the frame, the more it is used. Only sleepers that have mold are included.
Have you experienced mold from the use of this product? Send us a Tweet @WTKR3.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Kill Devil Hills man sentenced for 2012 beating, sexual assault of girlfriend
- Watch: Arizona pug takes on police K-9
- Man struck and killed by truck in Newport News; driver arrested