Skunk tests positive for rabies in James City County
According to the Peninsula Health District, a skunk has tested positive for the rabies virus in the Oakland Subdivision area in James City County.
Anyone having information regarding any exposure to the animal (bite, scratch or contact with saliva by open wound or eyes, nose, mouth) is asked to contact the Health Department at (757)603-4277.
Exposures also include direct contact between your pet and the rabid animal. After hours, please contact local Animal Control at (757)253-1800.
- 339 gallons of moonshine, 18 weapons seized from Danville ranch
- Two charged after children found in padlocked camper in deplorable conditions
- Facebook comments may have led to at least one of the Eastern Shore arsons
- Receipt profanity angers dad who took young son to sports bar
- Viral video: What’s behind the door?