James City County Police seek help identifying fraud suspects
James City County, Va. – James City County Police are asking for the public’s help in identifying two men who used a cloned VISA debit card at three businesses between 8 and 9 p.m. on Dec. 3.
The cloned card was used twice at Timberland and once at True Religion Jeans located in the Premium Outlets.
The card was also used at the Food Lion in the Ewell Station Shopping Center.
The two suspects using the card were black men. One was wearing a dark blue track suit with white highlights. He is described as heavy-set and had facial hair. He was seen on-camera at Timberland and Food Lion.
The second suspect is described as a slim-medium build wearing a large gold-colored cross on a chain, black pullover, and blue jeans. He was seen on camera at the Timberland Outlet.
The two purchased shoes from Timberland, a pair of jeans from True Religion, and cartons of cigarettes from Food Lion.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Crime Line at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP.Submit Your Photo
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time
- Family, friends gather to remember two girls killed in Ahoskie fire
- Father and son among three arrested in Kitty Hawk drug investigation
- Elizabeth City's "Operation Double Down" cracks down on illegal drug sales