Pro-choice group plans protest against Ken Cuccinelli
A pro-choice group is planning a protest against Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli at the start of the next General Assembly session, according to WTVR.
The group ‘Cooch Watch’ says they are defending women’s rights by monitoring the moves of the Attorney General. They plan to target the session’s kick-off event, the prayer breakfast at the convention center on Wednesday.
The Executive Director of the Family Foundation, Victoria Cobb, is unhappy with the planned protest and a posting by of one of the group’s members on Facebook.
- 339 gallons of moonshine, 18 weapons seized from Danville ranch
- Two charged after children found in padlocked camper in deplorable conditions
- Facebook comments may have led to at least one of the Eastern Shore arsons
- Receipt profanity angers dad who took young son to sports bar
- Viral video: What’s behind the door?