Pro-choice group plans protest against Ken Cuccinelli
A pro-choice group is planning a protest against Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli at the start of the next General Assembly session, according to WTVR.
The group ‘Cooch Watch’ says they are defending women’s rights by monitoring the moves of the Attorney General. They plan to target the session’s kick-off event, the prayer breakfast at the convention center on Wednesday.
The Executive Director of the Family Foundation, Victoria Cobb, is unhappy with the planned protest and a posting by of one of the group’s members on Facebook.
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen
- Woman's body found on Yorktown Beach
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million