Man wanted for Norfolk bank robbery caught in New York City
Norfolk, Va. – A man wanted for robbing the Old Point National Bank on Granby Street in September has been arrested in New York City and extradited back to Norfolk.
38-year-old David Grandy was arrested by U.S. Marshals and the NYPD after the Norfolk Police Fugitive Squad tracked Mr. Grandy to Queens, New York.
Grandy was returned to Norfolk on Friday. He faces several charges from the robbery.
- Family furious over reports of exploitation of Disney disability treatment
- Update: 42 sticks of dynamite found in Beach storage shed
- Two-vehicle collision causes gas station fire in Hampton
- Beach-based SEAL killed in Fort Knox training accident identified
- Pilothouse audio released from USS Porter's collision with supertanker