Man wanted for Norfolk bank robbery caught in New York City
Norfolk, Va. – A man wanted for robbing the Old Point National Bank on Granby Street in September has been arrested in New York City and extradited back to Norfolk.
38-year-old David Grandy was arrested by U.S. Marshals and the NYPD after the Norfolk Police Fugitive Squad tracked Mr. Grandy to Queens, New York.
Grandy was returned to Norfolk on Friday. He faces several charges from the robbery.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Kill Devil Hills man sentenced for 2012 beating, sexual assault of girlfriend