Report: ‘The Price Is Right’ headed to Virginia
Charlottesville, Va. (WTKR) – The classic CBS game show The Price Is Right is coming to Charlottesville, according to WTVR.com. John Paul Jones Arena, to be exact.
Tickets go on sale Monday, January 7, at 10:00 a.m. and will cost between $22 and $55.
The interactive stage show The Price is Right Live gives contestants pulled right from the audience the chance to win appliances, vacations, and even new cars by playing classic games from television’s longest running and most popular game show.
The Price is Right Live will be at John Paul Jones Arena on February 5th at 7:30 PM.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Man wants ‘murder’ tattoo removed from neck before trial
- Norfolk Airport holds auction for items from lost and found