Report: ‘The Price Is Right’ headed to Virginia
Charlottesville, Va. (WTKR) – The classic CBS game show The Price Is Right is coming to Charlottesville, according to WTVR.com. John Paul Jones Arena, to be exact.
Tickets go on sale Monday, January 7, at 10:00 a.m. and will cost between $22 and $55.
The interactive stage show The Price is Right Live gives contestants pulled right from the audience the chance to win appliances, vacations, and even new cars by playing classic games from television’s longest running and most popular game show.
The Price is Right Live will be at John Paul Jones Arena on February 5th at 7:30 PM.
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million
- Owner of Chesapeake nail salon shot during robbery