Report: ‘The Price Is Right’ headed to Virginia
Charlottesville, Va. (WTKR) – The classic CBS game show The Price Is Right is coming to Charlottesville, according to WTVR.com. John Paul Jones Arena, to be exact.
Tickets go on sale Monday, January 7, at 10:00 a.m. and will cost between $22 and $55.
The interactive stage show The Price is Right Live gives contestants pulled right from the audience the chance to win appliances, vacations, and even new cars by playing classic games from television’s longest running and most popular game show.
The Price is Right Live will be at John Paul Jones Arena on February 5th at 7:30 PM.
- Hampton Roads veterans still waiting up to 30 months for disability claims
- You're eating more calories than you think
- Dolphins surf new submarine's bow wave (video)
- Beach stabbing victim: 'The knife was just in my back, like a ninja' (Video)
- College student from Yorktown wins $1 million lottery prize