Report: ‘The Price Is Right’ headed to Virginia
Charlottesville, Va. (WTKR) – The classic CBS game show The Price Is Right is coming to Charlottesville, according to WTVR.com. John Paul Jones Arena, to be exact.
Tickets go on sale Monday, January 7, at 10:00 a.m. and will cost between $22 and $55.
The interactive stage show The Price is Right Live gives contestants pulled right from the audience the chance to win appliances, vacations, and even new cars by playing classic games from television’s longest running and most popular game show.
The Price is Right Live will be at John Paul Jones Arena on February 5th at 7:30 PM.
- UPDATE: Two girls die after crash in Sandbridge, five others hospitalized
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- Which Hampton Roads city is the cheapest for your family?
- Virginia Beach residents angered by early-morning reverse 911 call
- The real story behind the ‘train selfie’ and the man kicked in head by ‘conductor’