No injuries reported in Great Bridge house fire
Chesapeake, Va. – Crews responded to a house fire in the Great Bridge section of Chesapeake early Friday morning.
According to officials, the fire started in the garage of a home located in the 500 block of Mt. Pleasant Road. The call came in around 2 a.m.
Two adults were able to escape the burning home; smoke alarms were functioning.
No injuries have been reported.
Watch NewsChannel 3 at Noon for updates.
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million
- Owner of Chesapeake nail salon shot during robbery