No injuries reported in Great Bridge house fire
Chesapeake, Va. – Crews responded to a house fire in the Great Bridge section of Chesapeake early Friday morning.
According to officials, the fire started in the garage of a home located in the 500 block of Mt. Pleasant Road. The call came in around 2 a.m.
Two adults were able to escape the burning home; smoke alarms were functioning.
No injuries have been reported.
Watch NewsChannel 3 at Noon for updates.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Norfolk Airport holds auction for items from lost and found
- Grandma charged after leaving 6 young grandchildren alone in motel