No injuries reported in Great Bridge house fire
Chesapeake, Va. – Crews responded to a house fire in the Great Bridge section of Chesapeake early Friday morning.
According to officials, the fire started in the garage of a home located in the 500 block of Mt. Pleasant Road. The call came in around 2 a.m.
Two adults were able to escape the burning home; smoke alarms were functioning.
No injuries have been reported.
Watch NewsChannel 3 at Noon for updates.
- Store owner forgives thief who returned $300 samurai sword to his Beach business
- UPDATE: "Katherine" the Great White Shark spotted in the surf off Kitty Hawk
- Jeremy Mayfield’s $1.3 million mansion to be burned down
- Some mail sent to sailors aboard the USS Harry S. Truman was lost at sea
- Update: Driver charged after Amtrak train from Norfolk hits car in Waverly