Beach police search for burglary suspects
Virginia Beach, Va. – Police are now searching for two burglary suspects.
Detectives need help identifying the subjects in the photos, posted above.
Police say between December 11, 2012 and December 13, 2012, these two burglarized a home while the occupants were out of town. They say jewelry and a credit card were stolen from the home.
On December 13, 2012, a male and female used the credit card at various stores inside Military Circle Mall in Norfolk. On December 15, 2012, another female used the credit card at a gas station in the 600 block of Newtown Road in Norfolk.
Police are asking anyone who recognizes these suspects to please notify the Fourth Precinct Property Crimes Unit at 757-385-2800 or the Virginia Beach Crime Solvers Office at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP(562-5887). Callers remain anonymous and are eligible to receive a cash reward of up to $1,000 if their information leads to an arrest.
- FBI agent kills alleged friend of Boston bombers in Orlando
- Woman and roommate accused of trying to cause miscarriage
- Suffolk mother sentenced after mooning bus full of kids
- Gay Florida teenager faces charges over her underage girlfriend
- Councilman questions colleague, 'You should be on the side of black folks'