Beach police search for burglary suspects
Virginia Beach, Va. – Police are now searching for two burglary suspects.
Detectives need help identifying the subjects in the photos, posted above.
Police say between December 11, 2012 and December 13, 2012, these two burglarized a home while the occupants were out of town. They say jewelry and a credit card were stolen from the home.
On December 13, 2012, a male and female used the credit card at various stores inside Military Circle Mall in Norfolk. On December 15, 2012, another female used the credit card at a gas station in the 600 block of Newtown Road in Norfolk.
Police are asking anyone who recognizes these suspects to please notify the Fourth Precinct Property Crimes Unit at 757-385-2800 or the Virginia Beach Crime Solvers Office at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP(562-5887). Callers remain anonymous and are eligible to receive a cash reward of up to $1,000 if their information leads to an arrest.
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million
- Owner of Chesapeake nail salon shot during robbery