Newport News police need help to identify man accused of stealing $900 in razor blades
Newport News, Va. – Police need your help to identify a man accused of shoplifting hundreds of dollars in store merchandise from CVS.
Police say last month, a man entered the CVS Pharmacy at 13000 Warwick Blvd. (Oyster Point and Warwick) and took over $900.00 in razor blades from the shelves, placed them into bags, and walked out of the business.
Now they need your help to find him. If you know who he is, call the Crime Line at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Kill Devil Hills man sentenced for 2012 beating, sexual assault of girlfriend
- Watch: Arizona pug takes on police K-9
- Elizabeth City's "Operation Double Down" cracks down on illegal drug sales