Newport News police need help to identify man accused of stealing $900 in razor blades
Newport News, Va. – Police need your help to identify a man accused of shoplifting hundreds of dollars in store merchandise from CVS.
Police say last month, a man entered the CVS Pharmacy at 13000 Warwick Blvd. (Oyster Point and Warwick) and took over $900.00 in razor blades from the shelves, placed them into bags, and walked out of the business.
Now they need your help to find him. If you know who he is, call the Crime Line at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP.
- UPDATE: Two more victims die overnight after fatal Sandbridge crash
- WATCH: Judge lashes out at convicted killer "I hope you die in prison"
- One person rushed to hospital after double shooting in Virginia Beach
- USS Harry S. Truman Carrier Strike Group returns home
- Norfolk resident: 'They had my little stepson on the ground with the gun to his head'