Warmer weather around the corner
We ended 2012 and started 2013 on a chilly note. We’ve had highs only in the 40s for the last seven days. But forecasters at the Climate Prediction Center expect warmer weather over the next few weeks for the eastern half of the nation.
What’s normal for early January? We typically see high temperatures in the upper 40s with lows around 33 degrees. We expect the weekend and much of next week to be a little warmer than normal.
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million
- Owner of Chesapeake nail salon shot during robbery