Taking Action Getting a Job: PT Program Specialist – Lassen House
Job Number: 334900
Job Description: PT Program Specialist – Lassen House
PT PROGRAM SPECIALIST – LASSEN HOUSE #13059
Individual must have good verbal and written communication skills. Computer and data entry skills a plus. Must have basic knowledge of common mental disabilities and behavioral disorders. Principal duties include program and staff support filing, consumer monitoring, and transporting consumers to offsite activities, and assisting with daily activities in a day support setting.
Salary: $9.63 PER HOUR
Deadline: JANUARY 4, 2013
Special Skills (degrees, certifications, software, etc.)
High school diploma or GED and one (1) year’s work experience.
Up to 32 hours per week.
CURRENT DMV RECORD WITHIN THE PAST 60 DAYS MUST ACCOMPANY APPLICATION.
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen
- Woman's body found on Yorktown Beach
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million