Taking Action Getting a Job: PT Program Specialist – Lassen House
Job Number: 334900
Job Description: PT Program Specialist – Lassen House
PT PROGRAM SPECIALIST – LASSEN HOUSE #13059
Individual must have good verbal and written communication skills. Computer and data entry skills a plus. Must have basic knowledge of common mental disabilities and behavioral disorders. Principal duties include program and staff support filing, consumer monitoring, and transporting consumers to offsite activities, and assisting with daily activities in a day support setting.
Salary: $9.63 PER HOUR
Deadline: JANUARY 4, 2013
Special Skills (degrees, certifications, software, etc.)
High school diploma or GED and one (1) year’s work experience.
Up to 32 hours per week.
CURRENT DMV RECORD WITHIN THE PAST 60 DAYS MUST ACCOMPANY APPLICATION.
- Who would bully military wives online?
- Bullying or Fun? Military spouses go to battle over "Dependa" on Facebook
- Wait -- they found a gun hidden WHERE?!
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth reopens after several threats force evacuations
- UPDATE: Woman caught on camera stealing from baby's grave explains why she did it