Tornado Watch in effect for Dare Co. until 5 p.m.
Dare County, NC – A Tornado Watch has been issued for parts of Eastern North Carolina including Dare County until 5 p.m.
A Tornado Watch means that conditions are favorable for tornadoes to develop.
-Meteorologist Myles Henderson
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Kill Devil Hills man sentenced for 2012 beating, sexual assault of girlfriend