Norfolk police ID man’s body found in the Hague
Norfolk, Va. – Norfolk police have identified the body of a man that was found in the Hague on Christmas Eve.
The victim has been identified as 49-year-old Alphonzo James Miller of the 2700 block of Woodland Avenue.
The body was found in the water off of the 500 block of Dundaff Street.
Norfolk police are treating this as an undetermined death. They say there were no signs of trauma to the body at the time of recovery.
Watch NewsChannel 3 for updates as they are available.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Kill Devil Hills man sentenced for 2012 beating, sexual assault of girlfriend