Norfolk police ID man’s body found in the Hague
Norfolk, Va. – Norfolk police have identified the body of a man that was found in the Hague on Christmas Eve.
The victim has been identified as 49-year-old Alphonzo James Miller of the 2700 block of Woodland Avenue.
The body was found in the water off of the 500 block of Dundaff Street.
Norfolk police are treating this as an undetermined death. They say there were no signs of trauma to the body at the time of recovery.
Watch NewsChannel 3 for updates as they are available.
- Sailor's murals give the USS Theodore Roosevelt a splash of color
- Store owner forgives thief who returned $300 samurai sword to his Beach business
- Hampton man shoots suspected burglar who was hiding out inside barber shop closet
- Shot of the year? Roanoke high schooler makes incredible basket
- Jeremy Mayfield’s $1.3 million mansion to be burned down