Fire destroys Coinjock home
Coinjock, N.C. – Investigators are now working to find the cause of a fire that destroyed a home overnight in Coinjock.
It happened at 102 Scoggin Court. A citizen nearby called emergency services at 2:59 a.m., according to Randall Edwards, Currituck County Public Information Officer. The home was uninhabited at the time – no injuries were reported.
The fire completely destroyed the house. Crawford Township Volunteer Fire Department, Lower Currituck Volunteer Fire Department, and Currituck County Fire-Emergency Medical Services each responded to the scene. Officials say no crew members were injured in the fire.
Stay with NewsChannel 3 for updates as they are available.Submit Your Photo
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Elizabeth City's "Operation Double Down" cracks down on illegal drug sales
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time