Fire destroys Coinjock home
Coinjock, N.C. – Investigators are now working to find the cause of a fire that destroyed a home overnight in Coinjock.
It happened at 102 Scoggin Court. A citizen nearby called emergency services at 2:59 a.m., according to Randall Edwards, Currituck County Public Information Officer. The home was uninhabited at the time – no injuries were reported.
The fire completely destroyed the house. Crawford Township Volunteer Fire Department, Lower Currituck Volunteer Fire Department, and Currituck County Fire-Emergency Medical Services each responded to the scene. Officials say no crew members were injured in the fire.
Stay with NewsChannel 3 for updates as they are available.Submit Your Photo
- UPDATE: Two more victims die overnight after fatal Sandbridge crash
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- Virginia Beach residents angered by early-morning reverse 911 call
- WATCH: Judge lashes out at convicted killer "I hope you die in prison"
- UPDATE: Crews free stuck cargo ship