9 cats killed in house fire
Chesapeake, VA. — Chesapeake Fire Department responded to a house fire Wednesday night.
The call for the fire came in just after 7 p.m. in the Great Bridge section of the city.
No one was home at the time, but firefighters found several pets inside the house.
Nine cats were found dead, while another 16 cats were injured. One dog was also injured in the fire.
At this time the cause of the fire is unknown.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Man wants ‘murder’ tattoo removed from neck before trial
- Norfolk Airport holds auction for items from lost and found