4-year-old honored by Newport News police for saving mother’s life
Newport News, Va. – A little girl from Newport News was honored Tuesday night – for saving her mother’s life.
Jailah Driver was honored last night by the Newport News City Council.
Back in September – the 4-year-old called 911 when her mother had a seizure.
Last month, NewsChannel 3′s Laila Muhammad spent the morning with Jailah, presenting her with a People Taking Action award for saving her mother’s life.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- Girl receives over 200 stitches in her head after vicious pit bull attack in Newport News
- Slain officer's text messages will be evidence at murder trial
- Family says 22-pound cat held them hostage in their own home