4-year-old honored by Newport News police for saving mother’s life
Newport News, Va. – A little girl from Newport News was honored Tuesday night – for saving her mother’s life.
Jailah Driver was honored last night by the Newport News City Council.
Back in September – the 4-year-old called 911 when her mother had a seizure.
Last month, NewsChannel 3′s Laila Muhammad spent the morning with Jailah, presenting her with a People Taking Action award for saving her mother’s life.
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time
- Elizabeth City's "Operation Double Down" cracks down on illegal drug sales