4-year-old honored by Newport News police for saving mother’s life
Newport News, Va. – A little girl from Newport News was honored Tuesday night – for saving her mother’s life.
Jailah Driver was honored last night by the Newport News City Council.
Back in September – the 4-year-old called 911 when her mother had a seizure.
Last month, NewsChannel 3′s Laila Muhammad spent the morning with Jailah, presenting her with a People Taking Action award for saving her mother’s life.
- Hampton Roads veterans still waiting up to 30 months for disability claims
- Dolphins surf new submarine's bow wave (video)
- You're eating more calories than you think
- Beach stabbing victim: 'The knife was just in my back, like a ninja' (Video)
- College student from Yorktown wins $1 million lottery prize