4-year-old honored by Newport News police for saving mother’s life
Newport News, Va. – A little girl from Newport News was honored Tuesday night – for saving her mother’s life.
Jailah Driver was honored last night by the Newport News City Council.
Back in September – the 4-year-old called 911 when her mother had a seizure.
Last month, NewsChannel 3′s Laila Muhammad spent the morning with Jailah, presenting her with a People Taking Action award for saving her mother’s life.
- 2 million Facebook, Gmail and Twitter passwords stolen in massive hack, report says
- UPDATE: Train derailment near Princess Anne Road and Ballentine Blvd. in Norfolk
- VB Navy SEAL arrested for selling military weapons, ammunition
- Chesterfield teen charged with sexually abusing pregnant pit bull
- Dominion Blvd. emergency closure in place