Suffolk police investigate after student brings razor blade to school
Suffolk, Va. – According to Suffolk City Spokesperson, Debbie George, Suffolk police say a 12-year-old Turlington Woods student brought a razor blade to school with him on Monday, December 17, 2012.
Police say the razor blade was not used by the male student. They say he did not use it to threaten anyone. The blade was found by the alternative school’s principal.
No charges have been filed against the student.
Police are still investigating. Stay with NewsChannel 3 for updates.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Kill Devil Hills man sentenced for 2012 beating, sexual assault of girlfriend
- Watch: Arizona pug takes on police K-9
- Man struck and killed by truck in Newport News; driver arrested