Suffolk police investigate after student brings razor blade to school
Suffolk, Va. – According to Suffolk City Spokesperson, Debbie George, Suffolk police say a 12-year-old Turlington Woods student brought a razor blade to school with him on Monday, December 17, 2012.
Police say the razor blade was not used by the male student. They say he did not use it to threaten anyone. The blade was found by the alternative school’s principal.
No charges have been filed against the student.
Police are still investigating. Stay with NewsChannel 3 for updates.
- 2 million Facebook, Gmail and Twitter passwords stolen in massive hack, report says
- UPDATE: Train derailment near Princess Anne Road and Ballentine Blvd. in Norfolk
- Chesterfield teen charged with sexually abusing pregnant pit bull
- Dominion Blvd. emergency closure in place
- Police investigating after man claiming workers' comp treated day before for sports injury