Steel Bridge closure scheduled
Chesapeake, Va. – A closure has been scheduled for the Steel Bridge, according to Elizabeth Vaughn, City of Chesapeake Public Works Information Specialist.
The Bridges Division will close one lane of the Steel Bridge overnight on December 18 from 8:30 p.m. to 5 a.m. the following morning.
Crews will be working on lighting and bridge deck grating. Flaggers will guide traffic. In the event of inclement weather, work will be performed the following night on Wednesday, December 19.
Motorists should plan ahead and be alert to work crews, equipment in the area, and possible delays.
- Chesterfield teen charged with sexually abusing pregnant pit bull
- Man accused of stealing from dying friend now a fugitive
- 2 million Facebook, Gmail and Twitter passwords stolen in massive hack, report says
- Police investigating after man claiming workers' comp treated day before for sports injury
- Officials discuss plans to repair closed Bonner Bridge