Update: Amber Alert cancelled in North Carolina for 12-year-old boy
Update: Amber Alert is now cancelled – police say the child was with his mother at her home. Stay with NewsChannel 3 for additional updates.
Raleigh, N.C. – An Amber Alert has been issued in North Carolina for a 12-year-old boy.
The Hoke County Sheriff`s Office is searching for Pacen Ryan Joyce.
Joyce is African-American, approximately 4 feet tall and weighs 70 pounds. He has black hair and brown eyes.
He was last seen wearing a blue t-shirt and navy blue jogging pants.
Officals say he was allegedly abducted by Karen Gardner Joyce.
The 46-year-old Joyce is described as a white female, 5 feet 1 inches tall, weighing 110 pounds. She has short blonde hair parted in the middle and blue eyes.
She was last seen wearing a tan sweater and jeans.
The alleged abduction occurred at 175 Secretariat Court, Raeford, NC
Joyce is believed to be driving a Black 2011 Mazda 3I with NC license tag number BEE7151.
If you have any information regarding this abduction, call the Hoke County Sheriff`s Office immediately at (910) 875-5111, or call 911.
- UPDATE: Two girls die after crash in Sandbridge, five others hospitalized
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- Which Hampton Roads city is the cheapest for your family?
- Virginia Beach residents angered by early-morning reverse 911 call
- The real story behind the ‘train selfie’ and the man kicked in head by ‘conductor’