Battered woman posts picture to Facebook to call out boyfriend
LIBERTY, Mo. – This is not like most photos you see on Facebook.
Amber Taylor posted this photo of herself lying in a hospital bed to her boyfriend’s Facebook account to call out his alleged abuse, according to Fox4kc.com.
Taylor is being treated for closed head trauma and a scalp laceration after he allegedly hit her with a baseball bat.
Nearly 6,000 people “liked” the post, commending Taylor and calling her ‘brave.’
Her boyfriend is in jail.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Who would bully military wives online?
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth reopens after several threats force evacuations