Battered woman posts picture to Facebook to call out boyfriend
LIBERTY, Mo. – This is not like most photos you see on Facebook.
Amber Taylor posted this photo of herself lying in a hospital bed to her boyfriend’s Facebook account to call out his alleged abuse, according to Fox4kc.com.
Taylor is being treated for closed head trauma and a scalp laceration after he allegedly hit her with a baseball bat.
Nearly 6,000 people “liked” the post, commending Taylor and calling her ‘brave.’
Her boyfriend is in jail.
- UPDATE: Two more victims die overnight after fatal Sandbridge crash
- WATCH: Judge lashes out at convicted killer "I hope you die in prison"
- Update: Two dead in homicide-suicide shooting in Virginia Beach
- USS Harry S. Truman Carrier Strike Group returns home
- Norfolk resident: 'They had my little stepson on the ground with the gun to his head'