Battered woman posts picture to Facebook to call out boyfriend
LIBERTY, Mo. – This is not like most photos you see on Facebook.
Amber Taylor posted this photo of herself lying in a hospital bed to her boyfriend’s Facebook account to call out his alleged abuse, according to Fox4kc.com.
Taylor is being treated for closed head trauma and a scalp laceration after he allegedly hit her with a baseball bat.
Nearly 6,000 people “liked” the post, commending Taylor and calling her ‘brave.’
Her boyfriend is in jail.
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen
- Woman's body found on Yorktown Beach
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million