Woman wanted for using stolen credit card at Lynnhaven Mall
Virginia Beach, Va. – Investigators are now searching for a woman they say is wanted for credit card fraud in Virginia Beach.
Police say it happened on Black Friday, November 23, 2012. The victim told police he misplaced his credit card while he was at Lynnhaven mall. Police say the suspect was then seen using the victim’s card at Macy’s. The suspect conducted two fraudulent transactions using the victim’s credit card.
Police describe the suspect as a white female with long, dark hair.
If you have any information, please contact the Economic Crime Unit at 385-4101 with any information or the Virginia Beach Crime Solvers Office at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP.
Callers remain anonymous and are eligible to receive a cash reward of up to $1,000 if their information leads to an arrest.Submit Your Photo
- 2 million Facebook, Gmail and Twitter passwords stolen in massive hack, report says
- UPDATE: Train derailment near Princess Anne Road and Ballentine Blvd. in Norfolk
- VB Navy SEAL arrested for selling military weapons, ammunition
- Chesterfield teen charged with sexually abusing pregnant pit bull
- Dominion Blvd. emergency closure in place