Woman wanted for using stolen credit card at Lynnhaven Mall
Virginia Beach, Va. – Investigators are now searching for a woman they say is wanted for credit card fraud in Virginia Beach.
Police say it happened on Black Friday, November 23, 2012. The victim told police he misplaced his credit card while he was at Lynnhaven mall. Police say the suspect was then seen using the victim’s card at Macy’s. The suspect conducted two fraudulent transactions using the victim’s credit card.
Police describe the suspect as a white female with long, dark hair.
If you have any information, please contact the Economic Crime Unit at 385-4101 with any information or the Virginia Beach Crime Solvers Office at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP.
Callers remain anonymous and are eligible to receive a cash reward of up to $1,000 if their information leads to an arrest.Submit Your Photo
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen
- ‘Little hero’ uses Facetime to save his mom