Woman wanted for using stolen credit card at Lynnhaven Mall
Virginia Beach, Va. – Investigators are now searching for a woman they say is wanted for credit card fraud in Virginia Beach.
Police say it happened on Black Friday, November 23, 2012. The victim told police he misplaced his credit card while he was at Lynnhaven mall. Police say the suspect was then seen using the victim’s card at Macy’s. The suspect conducted two fraudulent transactions using the victim’s credit card.
Police describe the suspect as a white female with long, dark hair.
If you have any information, please contact the Economic Crime Unit at 385-4101 with any information or the Virginia Beach Crime Solvers Office at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP.
Callers remain anonymous and are eligible to receive a cash reward of up to $1,000 if their information leads to an arrest.Submit Your Photo
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Grandma charged after leaving 6 young grandchildren alone in motel
- Norfolk Airport holds auction for items from lost and found