Too tall to play basketball?
(CBS) – Illinois high school regulators ruled Monday that three Sudanese athletes can continue playing basketball at Mooseheart High School.
The three young men, and a fourth teen from Sudan, transferred to Mooseheart — a boarding school for troubled youth in Batavia — last year. The IHSA ruled the four boys were ineligible to play high school sports last week after opposing teams argued the Sudanese boys were recruited specifically for their athletic prowess, which would be a violation of IHSA rules.
- UPDATE: Two girls die after crash in Sandbridge, five others hospitalized
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- Which Hampton Roads city is the cheapest for your family?
- Virginia Beach residents angered by early-morning reverse 911 call
- The real story behind the ‘train selfie’ and the man kicked in head by ‘conductor’