Here’s the Good News: Taking action for mom transitioning out of homeless shelter
NewsChannel 3 is taking action for a family who could use a little help from ‘Operation Wish List.’
A Hampton Roads mother of two just transitioned out of a shelter into her own apartment.
Her Christmas budget was virtually non-existent until today.
Kristy Poole had tears of joy in her eyes as we met her at Walmart to take her shopping.
She had no idea we were going to pick up the tab at the checkout line.
- Cargo ship runs aground in high winds off Virginia Beach
- UPDATE: Two children dead after multi-vehicle crash in Sandbridge
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- Which Hampton Roads city is the cheapest for your family?
- VIDEO: Why it's not a good idea to take selfies with moving trains