Here’s the Good News: Taking action for mom transitioning out of homeless shelter
NewsChannel 3 is taking action for a family who could use a little help from ‘Operation Wish List.’
A Hampton Roads mother of two just transitioned out of a shelter into her own apartment.
Her Christmas budget was virtually non-existent until today.
Kristy Poole had tears of joy in her eyes as we met her at Walmart to take her shopping.
She had no idea we were going to pick up the tab at the checkout line.
- 339 gallons of moonshine, 18 weapons seized from Danville ranch
- Home invasion, then a break-in at Chesapeake home
- Two charged after children found in padlocked camper in deplorable conditions
- Facebook comments may have led to at least one of the Eastern Shore arsons
- Portsmouth man accused of assaulting woman, leaving infant in woods