Here’s the Good News: Taking action for mom transitioning out of homeless shelter
NewsChannel 3 is taking action for a family who could use a little help from ‘Operation Wish List.’
A Hampton Roads mother of two just transitioned out of a shelter into her own apartment.
Her Christmas budget was virtually non-existent until today.
Kristy Poole had tears of joy in her eyes as we met her at Walmart to take her shopping.
She had no idea we were going to pick up the tab at the checkout line.
- Hampton man shoots suspected burglar who was hiding out inside barber shop closet
- Sailor's murals give the USS Theodore Roosevelt a splash of color
- Watch this: Massive Milwaukee highway pileup captured on video
- Suffolk mom targeted by online child porn scam
- Couple calls 911 after they don't get hash brown order at McDonald's