I-64 WB closures scheduled Tuesday
Beginning Tuesday, December 11, 2012, there will be temporary full closures of I-64 West at Mercury Boulevard starting at midnight and lasting no more than fifteen minutes at a time to allow for removal of a mounted sign structure on the Cunningham Drive overpass. The work is expected to take approximately five hours to complete.
The intermittent closures will be coordinated by Virginia State Police. All lanes are scheduled to reopen to traffic by 5 a.m., on Wednesday, Dec. 12.
- 2 million Facebook, Gmail and Twitter passwords stolen in massive hack, report says
- UPDATE: Train derailment near Princess Anne Road and Ballentine Blvd. in Norfolk
- Chesterfield teen charged with sexually abusing pregnant pit bull
- Dominion Blvd. emergency closure in place
- Grandy EMT allegedly hid camera in bunk room, Radio Shack tanning booth