I-64 WB closures scheduled Tuesday
Beginning Tuesday, December 11, 2012, there will be temporary full closures of I-64 West at Mercury Boulevard starting at midnight and lasting no more than fifteen minutes at a time to allow for removal of a mounted sign structure on the Cunningham Drive overpass. The work is expected to take approximately five hours to complete.
The intermittent closures will be coordinated by Virginia State Police. All lanes are scheduled to reopen to traffic by 5 a.m., on Wednesday, Dec. 12.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Kill Devil Hills man sentenced for 2012 beating, sexual assault of girlfriend
- Watch: Arizona pug takes on police K-9
- Man struck and killed by truck in Newport News; driver arrested