Sisters ask Santa to bring Dad home from Afghanistan
Two young girls in Washington state received an early Christmas present.
They asked Santa to bring their dad home from Afghanistan - and of course – Santa delivered.
9-year-old Brooklyn and 8-year-old Rachael Christensen have not seen their father in nine months.
First Lieutenant Jeffrey Christensen flew in Saturday night and surprised the girls yesterday.
Because of overseas deployments – the Christensen family has been together just five of the last 26 months.
- UPDATE: Two more victims die overnight after fatal Sandbridge crash
- WATCH: Judge lashes out at convicted killer "I hope you die in prison"
- One person rushed to hospital after double shooting in Virginia Beach
- USS Harry S. Truman Carrier Strike Group returns home
- Norfolk resident: 'They had my little stepson on the ground with the gun to his head'