Sisters ask Santa to bring Dad home from Afghanistan
Two young girls in Washington state received an early Christmas present.
They asked Santa to bring their dad home from Afghanistan - and of course – Santa delivered.
9-year-old Brooklyn and 8-year-old Rachael Christensen have not seen their father in nine months.
First Lieutenant Jeffrey Christensen flew in Saturday night and surprised the girls yesterday.
Because of overseas deployments – the Christensen family has been together just five of the last 26 months.
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time
- Father and son among three arrested in Kitty Hawk drug investigation
- Family, friends gather to remember two girls killed in Ahoskie fire; two others injured
- South Carolina mother drives van filled with kids into ocean