Lane shifts on Princess Anne Road
Virginia Beach, Va. – The lane shifts scheduled for today on Princess Anne Road between Dam Neck Road and Nimmo Parkway have been postponed due to weather concerns.
The shifts have been re-scheduled for Wednesday, December 12, 2012, beginning at 9 a.m. – weather permitting.
Virginia Beach Public Works has announced a lane shift for traffic on Wednesday, December 12, on Princess Anne Road between Dam Neck Road and Nimmo Parkway.
Beginning at 9 a.m., crews will shift vehicular traffic west to the newly constructed southbound lanes which will be two-way temporarily. The existing traffic lanes on the east side of Princess Anne Road currently in use will be closed for additional work as part of the Princess Anne IV construction project.
Message boards are currently in place advising motorists of the upcoming change, and police officers will be present to help direct traffic. The traffic shift is expected to be completed by noon on Wednesday.
For questions or additional information, contact Leith Hartman with Branscome, Inc., who is the contractor for the job, at (757) 229-2504.
- 339 gallons of moonshine, 18 weapons seized from Danville ranch
- Two charged after children found in padlocked camper in deplorable conditions
- Facebook comments may have led to at least one of the Eastern Shore arsons
- Receipt profanity angers dad who took young son to sports bar
- Viral video: What’s behind the door?