Bed rails recalled due to strangulation hazard
WASHINGTON, D.C. – According to the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission, about 900 Dream On Me bed rails have been recalled due to strangulation hazards.
Officials say the bed rail can separate from the mattress, allowing a child’s body to become entrapped if it slips between the rail and the mattress. This poses suffocation and strangulation hazards to children.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen