Bed rails recalled due to strangulation hazard
WASHINGTON, D.C. – According to the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission, about 900 Dream On Me bed rails have been recalled due to strangulation hazards.
Officials say the bed rail can separate from the mattress, allowing a child’s body to become entrapped if it slips between the rail and the mattress. This poses suffocation and strangulation hazards to children.
- Who would bully military wives online?
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth reopens after several threats force evacuations
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach