Bed rails recalled due to strangulation hazard
WASHINGTON, D.C. – According to the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission, about 900 Dream On Me bed rails have been recalled due to strangulation hazards.
Officials say the bed rail can separate from the mattress, allowing a child’s body to become entrapped if it slips between the rail and the mattress. This poses suffocation and strangulation hazards to children.
- 339 gallons of moonshine, 18 weapons seized from Danville ranch
- Two charged after children found in padlocked camper in deplorable conditions
- Facebook comments may have led to at least one of the Eastern Shore arsons
- Receipt profanity angers dad who took young son to sports bar
- Viral video: What’s behind the door?