Two hospitalized after shooting between two cars on Chesapeake Blvd. in Norfolk
Norfolk, Va. – Two people were hospitalized Friday evening after the occupants of two moving cars exchanged gunfire while traveling on Chesapeake Blvd. in Norfolk.
Norfolk police say one victim is in critical condition at Sentara Norfolk General Hospital and the second victim was treated for injuries from flying glass at DePaul hospital after being detained.
Police say the two were driving in the 8100 block of Chesapeake Blvd. when they noticed a white Lexus following closely behind them. The two then exchanged shots with the people in the Lexus.
The car with the two injured men came to a stop, and the Lexus sped away. It was later found abandoned.
Police say the motive for the shooting is unknown at this time.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Crime Line at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP.
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time
- Father and son among three arrested in Kitty Hawk drug investigation
- Family, friends gather to remember two girls killed in Ahoskie fire; two others injured
- South Carolina mother drives van filled with kids into ocean